Aperio is an open flip card application where you can import custom flip card sets from various sources.
- import card sets (dictionaries) online from our site
- create your won card sets
- import card sets from your computer, email, web
- track your progress
- reverse option
Following dictionaries (card sets) are currently available online:
- English / Spanish (Basic)
- Hiragana - Japanese Alphabet
- Katakana - Japanese Alphabet
These card sets can be downloaded via the application directly and will be stored for offline use.
To create custom card set (dictionary) use following steps:
- Open your favorite text editing application like TextEdit on a Mac or Notepad on Windows
- Create first line always like this: "foreign","native"
- All next lines create as a comma separated list of cards. Each line represents one card. The Front and Back site text is separated by a comma like this:
el borrador,the eraser
el calendario,the calendar
- Save the file with an ".csv" extension for example "MyCards.csv"
To get your custom cards to the Aperio application you can either:
- Email the file as attachment to your self and open the email in your iPhone. Then use the OpenIn feature for the attachment.
- Use iTunes to copy the file in the Application document folder. Instruction can be found all over internet for example here.
We respect and value your privacy
No data is collected in any form. We added optional HealthKit integration for your benefit and your benefit only, so you can track your workouts during long periods of time. All app data is stored only on your device.
What information do we collect?
Just one more time to be clear -> None
What do we use your information for?
We do not use your information.
How do we protect your information?
All information is stored only on your device. If you protect your device, you protect your data.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
There is nothing to disclose so -> No.